[aerogear-dev] Google Summer ofCode

Bhargav G bhargavg3092 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:40:50 EDT 2013

Sir,

I hope my mail hasn't missed your attention. I would like to know what you
meant by Social Integration. Also, I have gone through the repo of
AeroGear. I have read on the ideas page that I should be working on an
existing mobile app. But I haven't found any Phonegap app present in the
repo. I was wondering if you could provide me with a link to the same. I
would be very much obliged if you could reply at the earliest since I have
to prepare a proposal.

Regards