[aerogear-dev] Google Summer ofCode

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Apr 26 03:03:20 EDT 2013

Hello,

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 11:02 PM, Bhargav G <bhargavg3092 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Bruno
>
> Thanks for your reply. I don't mind developing an app form the scratch.
> But there isn't much information provided on the Ideas page about what
> should be the aim of the app that should be developed during GSoC 2013.

I don't think that there is a real "requirements" list. I think (not 100%
sure) the ideas should be used to trigger other ideas. When submitting to
google you need to have a description of what you want to do. I think we
just added some hints/keywords on things that we are interested in. So, if
they are appealing, perhaps you have already a vision, what exactly you
want to do