[aerogear-dev] nested path - testbed

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 08:54:09 EDT 2013

Hi team,

for this, I have created a separate project that has support for nested-paths. It an extraction of the TODO app, removed the controller part and added the jax-rs endpoints. I then enhanced to add support for support for schemas like

/projects/{id}/tasks/{id}/tags/{id}

Note, that the endpoints continue to be available as root resources as well.  All http methods are available for each subresource as well as root endpoints.

let's discuss in the meeting more for this.

thanx,
Christos

[1] https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-ig-server