[aerogear-dev] Google Summer ofCode

Bhargav G bhargavg3092 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 10:39:33 EDT 2013

I agree that the student should come up with most of the plan on how
to develop based on ideas given. But the description here was so vague
that, I can write a proposal to develop a mobile app that integrates
Phone's camera usage and Photo management and then connect to Social
Networks. But, I am very sure that this isn't what Aerogear needs. So,
I have gone through Aerogear's Github repo and found that there is an
existing sample
application(https://github.com/jboss-jdf/jboss-as-quickstart/tree/master/kitchensink-cordova).
I assumed that this was the application referred to in the idea
description and have gone ahead and developed a proposal for the same.

I have uploaded my proposal on Melange and it can be found here
(http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/bhargavg/9001)
I would be very much obliged if you could provide your feedback on
this proposal, so that I can make my proposal stronger.

Regards
Bhargav G