[aerogear-dev] Google Summer ofCode

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Apr 29 12:00:50 EDT 2013

Bhargav,

This proposal is a good start. What I would like to see though, personally, is some more AeroGear integration. Perhaps the Twitter login (and maybe also the Facebook login) could be added as adapters to AeroGear.Auth[1] in some way.

Also, you should take a look at the AeroGear Kitchensink app[2]. It has not been converted to a Cordova app but that should be easy enough by looking at the version you found. That would get you on your way to AeroGear integration.

One more thing. Please don't feel limited to that description. That was just a suggestion. Please feel free to explore the AeroGear library and find ways that you could take the Kitchensink app (or some other app) and integrate native device features both into the app and preferably into the AeroGear library itself.

Keep it up!
Kris

[1] http://aerogear.org/docs/specs/aerogear-js/AeroGear.Auth.html
[2] https://github.com/aerogear/kitchensink-aerogear-js