[aerogear-dev] Dealing with secured endpoints and CORS

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 03:36:17 EDT 2013

Hey Seb,

I'm trying to reproduce this but getting a Javascript error which is:
Uncaught ReferenceError: NewLeadController is not defined from aerodoc

I think I followed the steps above, but I did change the version
aerogear.unifiedpush.sender.version to 0.2.1-SNAPSHOT as I did not have
0.2.0-SNAPSHOT. Any ideas about this?