[aerogear-dev] [SimplePush] pushEndpoint

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Aug 8 04:59:37 EDT 2013

>Looks like we need/should get rid of the "pushNetworkURL" on the SP
Variant class and store a (SP installation) specific (simple)PushEndpoint.
+1

>I know that the SP spec names it pushEndpoint, but I feel it's better to
name it "simplePushEndpoint", to explicitly make sure that this is only for
Installations of a SimplePushVariant.
+1 That makes sense naming it simplePushEndpoint I think.

>I wonder if, instead of the ENTIRE URL, we only could just store the
"hash" (here "d9b74644") and continue to use the pushNetworkURL on the SP
Variant
-1 for this with the reasons you outlined. I think it might be more
flexible if the UnifiedPush Server does not have to deal with a
'pushNetworkURL' for SimplePush.

/Dan