[aerogear-dev] AGDROID-45

Yavuz Selim YILMAZ yavuzsel at buffalo.edu
Fri Aug 9 12:37:07 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a question inline regarding the tests.

Kind regards,

---
Yavuz Selim Yilmaz
SUNY at Buffalo
Computer Science and Engineering
PhD Candidate

On Aug 5, 2013, at 2:42 PM, Yavuz Selim YILMAZ <yavuzsel at buffalo.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am working on AGDROID-45, but having some issues regarding JUnit tests. First I tried to import my clone to eclipse, but I couldn't. Then I decided to go with IntelliJ, and did my changes, and added the test cases. Right now it runs all but one set of tests, and the message I am getting is this one:
>
> Test '.<default package>.SqlStoreTest' ignored

If I am not wrong, this was caused by "@Ignore" annotation here:

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-android/blob/master/test/org/jboss/aerogear/android/impl/datamanager/SqlStoreTest.java#L39

But I couldn't understand why we ignore that tests there (if that annotation means so). Any explanation or comments are appreciated.