[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Security releases and updates

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Mon Aug 12 04:31:05 EDT 2013

Not really. Let me rephrase. Previously, there were two branches for Aerogear
Security, 1.1.x and 1.2.x, according to your email 1.1.x existed due to
incompatibility with Unified Push Server.

I was asking whether 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT solves that, that is could I use
Aerogear Security 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT with Unified Push Server right now, or there
is a work needed on Push to make it work with 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT or even whether you
plan to continue with Aerogear Security 1.1.x series for that reason.

Makes sense now?

On Mon, 12 Aug 2013 04:57:34 -0300
Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org> wrote:

> Karel Piwko wrote:
> > I'm a bit confused here. So does 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT solve incompatibility issues
> > for Unified Push Server?
>
> 1.1.2-SNAPSHOT solve security issues in any AeroGear project, not only
> on Unified Push server.

I guess this is a typo. It should be 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT