[aerogear-dev] AGDROID-11

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Thu Aug 15 10:54:49 EDT 2013

Wow you don't make this easy on us ;)

Killing the thread/thread pool is probably a bad idea.  It may be
cleaner to make the anonymous runner classes in RestAdatper into static
classes which implement Runnable and provide a cancel method.  In the
RestAdapter you could do some bookkeeping to provide references to the
Threads so you can call cancel on each one which is currently running.

Also, the LoaderAdapters will need a different solution (but theirs is
MUCH easier, you just call cancelLoader and implement onCancel in the
Loader implementations).

Summers

PS bookkeeping is one of my favorite words.