[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Build and Dependency Management

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 13:57:44 EDT 2013

Sure. I would take a look at this. Hopefully that would give some insight into AMD. http://requirejs.org/docs/whyamd.html

> What will the end user experience look like and how is it different than the way aerogear.js is used now?

End-user experience should not change unless they want it to. The custom builder would still give them the pieces they want via point-and-click or they can download the full build just like they can now. However, this would also offer another option in that people could include just the pieces of the library they want via require.js or similar build tools/processes.