[aerogear-dev] PHP SDK

Tommy McCarthy tomccart at redhat.com
Tue Aug 20 13:59:51 EDT 2013

Hey everyone,
I'm at the point now where I believe my PHP SDK code is complete and ready to be reviewed and tested. Of course, if anyone has any feedback for it so far, that would be appreciated as well. The GitHub repo is available here [1]. I've created a JIRA [2] for creating a GitHub repo for the PHP code under the AeroGear account.

If there's anything you'd like to see added, changed, or removed, please let me know! There is a webapp included as a part, which demonstrates a great way to send messages from a web form (or other request)

Thanks!
Tommy

[1] https://github.com/tmccarthy9/aerogear-unified-push-php-client
[2] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1312