[aerogear-dev] TODO app abandoning

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 11:04:40 EDT 2013

Hi team,

opening this thread to continue the discussion we had on our IRC meeting of whether we should abandon(or not) further development of our TODO app demo. There was a suggestion on the meeting to close any pending tickets regarding TODO and mark the app as 'Not maintained'.

My personal preference is to keep it till our 'showcase' eventually replaces it. This is related to our discussion on 'showcase' app ML threads here and here

Also, at least in iOS, for the feature set that the API utilises (Pipes, Store), the app is still up-to-date but I am not sure if that holds true for our other platforms too.

What do you think?

Thanks,
Christos