[aerogear-dev] Data Sync braindump

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Dec 3 06:32:51 EST 2013

My 2 cents here, ed25519 is the best choice and we could do it with kalium (https://github.com/abstractj/kalium), but that would require the installation of C library, IMO a drawback. Another alternative would be to implement ed25519 on top of ECDSA, because the only curves supported by BouncyCastle are http://www.bouncycastle.org/wiki/display/JA1/Supported+Curves+(ECDSA+and+ECGOST).

So my suggestion is: start simple with the curves supported by BC, slow or not. Improve later.

--
abstractj