[aerogear-dev] TODO app abandon - continues....

Daniel Passos daniel at passos.me
Thu Dec 5 08:29:48 EST 2013

Hi Corinne,

My idea is move all we need to example apps and integration test for a new server project or use aerogear-jaxrs-demo

--
Daniel Passos

On December 5, 2013 at 10:52:12 AM, Corinne Krych (corinnekrych at gmail.com) wrote:

I understand the issues and problems but that brings the topic how are we going to demo, let's say in iOS cookbook features that involved server part?
TODO app were used to demo Pipe. I cross reference TODO app in here:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-cookbook#table-of-content

Something raised in this thread
http://aerogear-dev.1069024.n5.nabble.com/aerogear-dev-Android-multipart-cookbook-component-td3553.html

++