[aerogear-dev] how about this API for sync?

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Dec 9 09:56:52 EST 2013

This proposal is just java based client API, if we nail down how a user could build an app that has sync functionality, all other things will fall into place. I suggest we keep the protocol and the server implementation as simple as possible and like qmx also suggested. JSON based with a hash as revision number for merging.