[aerogear-dev] AG JS 1.3.1

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 06:14:58 EST 2013

Yo !
So, I've been playing with all these new features and it all works as
expected. To test the stuff, I've done just a little modification to the
AeroDoc Web Client to store the accepted leads in an indexedDB adapter with
autoconnect :
https://github.com/sebastienblanc/aerogear-push-quickstart-backend/blob/agjs-tests/src/main/webapp/client/scripts/services/dataService.js#L42-L47

On Chrome/FireFox, it stores the stuff in indexedDB and thanks to the
autoconnect , I just have to do myStore.save() /read()
On Opera, it nicely fallback to Websql.

I have also used the "preferred" setting with passing "memory", again on
Opera it falls back to "Memory".

So, you have my "Go!" for the release
Seb