[aerogear-dev] how about this API for sync?

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 16:09:23 EST 2013

Agreed, we could use Summer's table as start point and extract maybe more
"concrete" use cases from it ?

https://gist.github.com/secondsun/e6552abfbf51ed915d92#file-table-of-contents-md

Use Case Push/PollRealtimeServer APIs UsedPeriodic Read Only Update
PollNAny legacyPipelines,
Authentication, Stores Real Time Read Only UpdatePush Y(ish)Legacy +
Updates for Unified PushUnified Push, Store Simple Settings Sync
PushY(ish)Legacy + Updates for Unified Push + Updates for conflict
mgmtPipelines,
Authentication, UnifiedPush, Store Real Time Text SyncPush YNeeds lots of
custom code, vert.x realtime componentUnifiedPush, Store