[aerogear-dev] how about this API for sync?

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 02:30:37 EST 2013

> Just because I want to start with a simple use case doesn't mean you can
> dismiss the use case.

I don’t want to dismiss anything just wanted to know what you think about my idea to combine a pipe and store to create a pipe that continues to work when the user goes offline. Obviously you don’t feel my idea makes any sense and I think that you sync isn’t a super powerful feature to have (there are to many pre conditions in my opinion), but we could have it, not dismissing it.

What do others think about this discussion? What use cases should we support first? Can you think of other ways/things to sync?