[aerogear-dev] Password reset 0.1.0

Apostolos Emmanouilidis aemmanou at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 04:59:06 EST 2013

Good morning Bruno,

The required configuration seems reasonable and the workflow is as
discussed in a previous thread.

Does it make sense to validate that the passed value is e-mail address
(maybe by using Apache Commons EmailValidator) before passing it to the
service?

btw I had to catch an InvalidKeySpecException inside TokenServiceImpl
class in order to compile the password-reset.