[aerogear-dev] Password reset 0.1.0

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Dec 12 06:24:58 EST 2013

Hi my friend, build the project targeting the tag 0.1.0 like Sebastien mentioned. Regarding the e-mail validation, I can be wrong, but I think this is up to the implementer. For example if you look at https://github.com/abstractj/password-reset/blob/master/src/main/java/org/abstractj/fixture/FakeService.java#L5 that would be some service created by the developer, as well the service for check if that e-mail provided is was provided https://github.com/abstractj/password-reset/blob/master/src/main/java/org/abstractj/service/TokenServiceImpl.java#L62.

The goal of the TokenService interface is to enable developers to implement it with whatever storage they want. But of course, I’m open for suggestions.

--
abstractj