[aerogear-dev] Aerogear.js for CRUD

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 07:01:18 EST 2013

Burr,
I've added some logs statements on the client and basically it seems it can
not parse the response from the server :

I/Web Console( 1386): textStatus: parsererror at
file:///android_asset/www/js/index.js:103
I/Web Console( 1386): error: SyntaxError: Unexpected end of input at
file:///android_asset/www/js/index.js:104

If I do a CURL like this :
curl -v -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt -H "Accept: application/json" -H
'{"phoneNumber":"1234567890","email":"newTest at test.com","name":"newTest"}'
http://agmobile-html5.rhcloud.com/rest/forge/members

I got an correct answer but the content type is 'text/plain' , please check
your rest endpoint to be sure it's producing json as output, that should
solve your issue.

Could you also paste the commands you used in Forge to scaffold the REST
endpoints so that we can check there hasn't been an incompatibility
introduced ?