[aerogear-dev] AeroGear Android Root Document

Daniel Passos daniel at passos.me
Wed Dec 18 04:26:50 EST 2013

After a lot of drafts:

The Root Document ideia: https://gist.github.com/danielpassos/4b4e694c1c71473b4f59
The README example: https://gist.github.com/danielpassos/2fe51449fc5547b3e65f

wdyt?

--
Daniel Passos

On December 13, 2013 at 1:41:00 PM, Corinne Krych (corinnekrych at gmail.com) wrote:

On Dec 13, 2013, at 4:05 PM, Daniel Passos <daniel at passos.me> wrote:

> Well, That is what we have today and what we want to follow
>
> Android Documentations
>
> Root document
>
> A documentation explain how to build lib and app
>
> README
>
> A link for root document and add specific things for conf/run app
>
> Usage Guide
>
> For each feature we have a document explaining how to use it on the site. We don’t add any explanation of how to use a feature in the README
>
> Cookbook
>
> We have only one app to show for community see how to our feature works. We have one activity per usage guide

Because of the nature of iOS app, we use storyboard (no UI code) so we can concentrate on AG app code.
We add a bit of fun by defining 'fun' app.
I think we don't have to stick exactly to the same for the recipes. Both ways are fine, one single objective: demo AG code, straight to the point.

> Feature table
>
> I love corinne idea for put table feature on README but I like to move it for ag lib instead cookbook

Agreed
We could move this table in web site documetation and add a link on cookbook readme to it.
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGIOS-141
Once you've completed your Android documentation, we can start iOS one and stick close to yours for the template.