[aerogear-dev] Removing Auth dependency from Pipeline

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Feb 12 03:28:24 EST 2013

+1 on removing the AeroGear.ajax, and using plain jQuery

I am not sure if it is really a good idea to have the Authenticator
become a "global management object for the pipes.
I think it makes sense to give a pipe it's authModule...

Was the auth dependency change something that was driven by removing
the AG.ajax bits? If so, I'd like to understand the why/how.