[aerogear-dev] "cancel" method on Pipe

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 06:52:36 EST 2013

Hi there,

on iOS, there is a built-in method in the underlying AFNetworking library that cancels *all* requests pending (in our case on the same Pipe). I can go ahead and patch AFNetworking to have some association with request and ids, but I really don't want to go to that path cause we need to maintain our own version of AFNetworking.

-
Christos