[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Forge Plugin

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 11:15:49 EST 2013

Hi all !
I'm pleased to announce that the first version of the Aerogear Scaffold
Plugin for forge is available !
It's still an alpha but thanks to the excellent work and help from Vineet
we have a working plugin :

- CRUD Scaffolding based on your entities.
- One-to-one , many-to-one relation supported.
- AngularJS and bootstrap responsive based.
- Aerogear Pipe and Store used.

There is still a lot to do but you can already play with it, a quickstart
is available here and you should be able to create your first Aerogear App
in 5 minutes ;) https://gist.github.com/sebastienblanc/4961324

An example of a generated application can also be found here :
https://github.com/sebastienblanc/scaffoldtester , please review the
generated code (at least the JS and HTML) and report it to me and I will
update the templates accordingly.

Next steps are :
- Integrate Search feature (using the DataStore filter facilities)
- Integrate Aerogear Pagination (although generic pagination is present now)
- Integrate jQueryMobile (will probably be another plugin)

Enjoy !

Seb