[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Forge Plugin

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Mon Feb 18 19:32:00 EST 2013

I upgraded my forge runtime within JBDS and it all ran successfully!

A couple of gotchas:
- jquery.min.js causes Eclipse to produce errors - perhaps we the Forge Plugin for Eclipse could turn of JS validation in this situation?
- the validation error messages were not visible to the end-user - so, the StoreOrder submit basically does nothing (from the end-user perspective) when he submits an amount over 50.   The error shows up on the server console.

Overall, this is really cool stuff!  Vineet & Sebastian - fantastic work in a very short timeframe.

I hope to have pieces of this in several demos during the Red Hat Summit in June. :-)