[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Forge Plugin

Vineet Reynolds Pereira vpereira at redhat.com
Tue Feb 19 02:09:16 EST 2013

Well, that error was also reported by a friend of mine trying out the plugin on JBoss Tools 3.3 (Indigo). We need to sort out the lowest version of the Forge API that this scaffold plugin would support; some or most of the other plugins (like as7, arquillian) are compiled against lower versions (1.0.2, 1.0.5 ?). But thanks again for bringing this up, since otherwise this is just a task on my personal trello.

Lincoln,
      Do you think it would be a good idea to have this scaffold plugin as a blessed plugin?

Vineet