[aerogear-dev] [iOS] Datamanager / AGStore

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 12:25:33 EST 2013

JS has implemented a pretty generic and rather useful filter method :

https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/blob/master/src/data-manager/adapters/memory.js#L281-L403

It is currently used in the JS TODO app. I am hesitant to remove it as it is useful and is one of the main useful features of DataManager for 1.0 other than it being a base for future development.

At the same time, I am leery of leaving it in if iOS and Android don't have something similar since this feature was not thoroughly discussed. I would hate to leave this in, only to have to deprecate it in a later release for something that we decide works better for all libs.

Other input would be appreciated.