[aerogear-dev] iOS integration test update [timeout,cancel]

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Feb 25 08:27:04 EST 2013

I'm not sure how I feel about this. On the one hand, I like the idea of some server app somewhere that I can do my integration tests against since having someone contributing to JS deploy a server themselves to be able to run or add to integration tests is a blocker. On the other hand, this is another piece for us to maintain.