[aerogear-dev] Revisiting the TODO app

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Tue Feb 26 21:39:31 EST 2013

Yes, the intent here is to not hit the server for every UI change. Basically, all the stored value is used for is to decide whether or not to show certain UI elements. Anything actually accessing "secure" data hits the server first and security is enforced at that point. Yes, someone could change that value and get access to the "Add Tag" form for example. IMO, that is not a big deal because as soon as they try to actually create the tag, they get a 401, an error is displayed and the tag is not created. If this is not the case, let me know and I can fix it but that was the intent.