[aerogear-dev] cancelAllOperations fails with variable paths

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 12:19:47 EST 2013

Hi,

during writing tests for "cancel" in authenticator, I found that AFNetworking requires the path of the request to cancel (apart from the method type e.g. PUT/POST). Because we can have multiple paths(eg. /login/logout/enroll or /projects/100 etc) and possible performing simultaneously, we need to cancel them all regardless of the path (as in our spec).

One solution is to override the method that will cancelAllRequests regardless of the path. Something like [1]

Wdyt?

Thanks,
Christos

[1]https://github.com/cvasilak/aerogear-ios/compare/cancel.all.ops#L0R125