[aerogear-dev] Pure JavaScript version of Metawidget

Richard Kennard richard at kennardconsulting.com
Tue Jan 1 02:02:52 EST 2013

Hi guys,

Early in 2012 I built a proof-of-concept using AeroGear, JBoss Forge and Metawidget to rapidly create mobile applications. One of the key pieces of
feedback from this prototype was that it would be desirable to have a runtime, pure JS version of Metawidget.

Therefore, I'm excited to announce the next release of Metawidget will include support for either pure JavaScript, JQuery UI and/or AngularJS!

I've written up a blog post that includes a fully-working example app you can download:

http://blog.kennardconsulting.com/2013/01/metawidget-meets-jquery-ui-and-angularjs.html
<http://blog.kennardconsulting.com/2013/01/metawidget-meets-jquery-ui-and-angularjs.html>

If anybody gets chance to try it out, your thoughts and feedback would be most appreciated!

Regards,

Richard.