[aerogear-dev] Debugging your Aerogear Application remotly with Weinre

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Wed Jan 2 09:15:43 EST 2013

Weinre is an amazing tool. I would say it is much more useful for hybrid apps as opposed to web apps since, for the most part, you can just run your web app in a desktop browser to debug it. There are definitely cases where testing  on the device is useful though and Weinre makes it much easier.

I would prefer to not add this to the quickstart. I think the extra code will mostly just get in the way of someone trying to grok the JS, especially non-JS devs. I would prefer to see this as a blog post/tutorial/article on AeroGear.org instead as the info is very valuable I just think it needs to be outside of the actual quickstart.

Any other thoughts from anyone?