[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-controller] Request Parameter support

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 06:57:32 EST 2013

>Hrm, not sure if I like having the default values for the parameters
inside of the routing definition.
Would you prefer not having support for default parameters values, or would
you like default parameter values but in a different form?

In the example above we are passing query parameters and might not make
sense to have default values in this case, but these parameters could also
be header, form, or cookie parameters. Not sure if this makes a different
but I'm thinking that there might be situations where one might consider a
header parameter or a cookie parameter as optional and would like a default
value for it. Without defaults, we would need to have overloaded target
methods as the current implementation needs an exact match for arguments ->
parameters (but I'm sure we could look into different solutions).

/Dan