[aerogear-dev] [aerogear-controller] Request Parameter support

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:12:43 EST 2013

>Yeah, not exactly sure about the "location".
Ah, I think this is a good point. When writing this it makes sense as I
expect most people have code completion and you can understand that this is
a default value that is expected. But reading them afterwards it is not
obvious which is a bad thing.

>Let's go with the current version. I was just not sure, when I took an
initial look :)
Lets see what the others think and perhaps change this if needed, or like
you said, go with this for now and revisit.

Thanks!