[aerogear-dev] Debugging your Aerogear Application remotly with Weinre

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Jan 7 11:27:09 EST 2013

I've created a quickstart for running weinre on OpenShift - https://github.com/pmuir/weinre (it's just weinre with the relevant scripts added for OpenShift so the server starts automatically). Krishna is going to add this to the openshift org on github for me.

We'll be adding a section to the TicketMonster tutorial on how to use Weinre (setup your weinre server on OpenShift, add the script to the app). I think we could do the same in the kitchensink-html5-mobile's README - document how to use weinre to debug the quickstart. I don't think we should add it by default.

WDYT?