[aerogear-dev] CR1 JIRAs

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 02:58:25 EST 2013

I've assigned the Paging grouping jira (
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-794) to myself. I'll just follow
up the component tasks and close this one when all are completed.

>Also, not sure if the ticket needs to have all the components listed, since
it has various subtasks.
I was not sure about that but thought I'd list the component. For future
reference, should I leave them out next time?

cheers,

/Dan