[aerogear-dev] Client Paging Strawman

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 03:25:06 EST 2013

I already asked this question but didn't really get the answer, why can't
we overload the read() method,  readWithFilter(ReadFilter filter, Callback)
 ?
For the rest, +1 , nice comparison gist, make it a lot clearer.

cars.readWithFilter(filter, new Callback<Car>() {
  @Override
  void onSuccess(List<Car> data) {
    firstPage = data;
  }