[aerogear-dev] Client Paging API Unificaiton thread

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Jan 16 11:00:19 EST 2013

We agree:
The Pipe Implementation will have a read(<ConfigObject> , CallBack) method
Config Object will include pagining information

The biggest difference between our current proposals that I can see is
where and how are the calculations for Paging done and provided to the
developer.
In iOS and JS (from the examples) the User provides and updated
configObject with an "action" param to the read method.  In Android the
response dataSet includes convenience methods which call the pipe using
the appropriate parameters.

Is that there actually is keeping us from having this thing nailed down?