[aerogear-dev] Pagination Requirements Spec

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:05:11 EST 2013

I've been reading the client API spec and noticed that I completely forgot
the parameter 'metadataLocation' that an endpoint could optionally accept,
which indicates if the information related to paging should be returned as
part of the data, or as HTTP Headers.
I'll update the server side spec if no one objects.

I also wanted to bring up that in the spec at the moment we have specified
that we are only returning the 'total', and not the 'offset' and 'limit'.
The reason for this being that the client sent the 'offset' and 'limit' and
therefore already has this information. Does anyone have a different take
on this?

thanks,

/Dan