[aerogear-dev] Client Paging Spec: 'where' parameter

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:17:47 EST 2013

Hi,

I've been reading through the client side spec and it looks great!

I was a litte confused about the 'where' property in the spec.
I think this came from one of the earlier gists, where the example was
passing a request query parameter named 'brand'. Now, there is nothing
wrong in doing this, but it would be an implementation specific detail for
the endpoint in question and nothing related to paging.

Perhaps we should remove this from the paging spec to avoid confusion?

/Dan