[aerogear-dev] Pagination Requirements Spec

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Jan 17 03:12:46 EST 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:05 AM, Daniel Bevenius
<daniel.bevenius at gmail.com> wrote:
>>hrm... not sure I like that. This could wait for a later release. I am
>> (personally) fine in supporting just one location (and our clients should
>> default to it).
> I'm cool with that and like I said, this has not been included in the server
> side spec yet.

ok

> If we decide to wait until a later release we should remove
> this from the client api spec.

How would you tell the client (when removing) to look in the payload
for the next link (identified by "twitter-rel-next")?

The idea is, to say (when starting a "paged request"): Once you have
the first set, look in the content/response for a "twitter-rel-next"
JSON key.

If we remove that, the client would be tied to our server and could
not be used against Twitter's search API, to reuse Kris' example

-M