[aerogear-dev] Pagination Requirements Spec

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Jan 17 11:10:56 EST 2013

On Tue, Jan 15, 2013 at 11:55 AM, Douglas Campos <qmx at qmx.me> wrote:
> standards++

Looks like we agreed on using the RFC 5988 for the linking.

I think we "just" need to decide on the actual values...

1) the standard uses "previous" and "next"
2) github API uses "prev" and "next"

For my taste I like the "previous" and "next"...

I am sure we could even prefix it... ag-previous/ag-next - not sure
this is really needed...