[aerogear-dev] Paging Metadata in Response Body

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Mon Jan 21 16:19:07 EST 2013

I've hit one small snag. If the paging metadata is returned in the body, it would probably be useful for the developer to be able to specify a "paging container" and/or a "results container" since each of those pieces of information would probably be encapsulated from the other in any sane server implementation. I would suggest something like metadataContainer and dataContainer with defaults of "paging" and "data" as defaults but I am totally flexible on those.

Thoughts?