[aerogear-dev] Paging Metadata in Response Body

Kris Borchers kris.borchers at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 16:23:48 EST 2013

[Reposting from GMail because Red Hat account is blocked again]
Thinking more, we could probably just keep the defaults undefined, that way they only define if they need them, otherwise the root of the response is assumed which would probably work better since for example, Twitter encapsulates the data but the paging is at the root of the response.