[aerogear-dev] Controller, CORS and Headers

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Fri Jan 25 11:04:10 EST 2013

I have been writing integration tests for the new paging functionality in AeroGear.js. When testing with against https://corscontroller-aerogear.rhcloud.com/aerogear-controller-demo, I am unable to access the headers needed to do the paging.

Working with Dan, I had him add the Access-Control-Allow-Headers header to the OPTIONS response but this was not enough. I believe I also need Access-Control-Expose-Headers with the same list of headers as the -Allow-Headers header added to the OPTIONS response.

Header, header, header, header. OK, I think I said header enough times. ;)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kris