[aerogear-dev] Quick Bullets on Functionality

Kris Borchers kris at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 14:58:26 EST 2013

Can someone give me 3 quick bullets on the 3 main pieces of AeroGear-iOS (Pipeline, DataManager, Auth) for a data sheet I'm working on? And by someone I pretty much mean Christos since Matthias is on vacation and if he responds to this message, though I would be appreciative, I would have to give him a severe beating for working on vacation. :-P

Here is what I have for JS as a reference. Just something quick and to the point:
Simple REST based persistence API built on top of jQuery.ajax
Unified local data management API leveraging in memory, session and local storage
REST based authentication model with AeroGear Security integration

Thanks!