[aerogear-dev] JIRA reference in poms

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Mon Jul 1 14:51:42 EDT 2013

That is a tough one.  My personal opinion right now is to keep just AEROGEAR.  It is well be the least surprising for new users/developers.

I also think that part of the responsibility of reviewing AEROGEAR will be the re-assignment as needed as this is the most likely spot new users will post bugs they run into.