[aerogear-dev] Aerogear-Android Push Branch with Maven

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Wed Jul 3 15:22:31 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

Yeah we havn't updated the docs in the branch yet.  You have to install the Google Play Services package in Android and then use the maven sdk deployer to install the packages into Maven and then it SHOULD work.  We are still fleshing out the new user experience, have lots to do, and need lots of feed back so we can know what to focus on.